Sunday, November 9, 2008

Queeen of Arts

There is my little mouse: Madison and Grandpop at the show. She was quite the spectacle of cuteness. She got to meet a bunch of her McNutt cousins. She was mesmerized and thrilled when she saw her cousin Gregory for the first time. We got pics on my Mom's camera that I will post soon. It was quite a sight!
It was great to see Anna. Madison has changed a lot since her last visit. Kim was able to make it too to lay some hugs and kisses on baby. It was a real nice weekend. Maddie rekindled some friendships and made a bunch of new ones. Funny to think it was just last year that I was at this show, pregnant with baby. That was the first of my swelling too hehe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was such a fun day! I look forward to seeing you all in December. I love to watch her grow...the littlest pink tomato.
love anna