Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby"s First Girly Clothes


Found out my baby was a girl Nov. __ with Mom and Dad at the appointment. Went out to dinner to celebrate and Mom had made a quick stop before we all met up and gave me some cute pink clothes (this hoodie included). I had to carry it with me for a while as a reminder she was going to be a girl. I had felt so sure baby was a boy before that appointment. I had already gotten some real cute clothes from the surprise Thanksgiving dinner in Colorado. The onsies are my favorite. All the clothes I have received are so cute!!!!! I could go on and on about every single one, but I thought I would show just this one....for now. I washed a bunch of her clothes the other day and made my mom fold them. She really enjoyed that, as I did getting them all ready to wash. It won't be too long before I will be posting photos of cute clothes on a cute, new little girl.

No comments: